星期一, 十月 27, 2008

Just feel like writing...

I'm like so liong lor... I intended to buy two bottles of Tiger beer but I actually left only with 5 bucks in my wallet, so no choice I can only get a bottle. Seriously I drink almost every nite. Mixing vodka, hard liquor, red wine, white wine and beer to me is like no laksa (whatever you call that!) I'm just couldn't get drunk. But I do have hang-over and it feels like shit the day after. The best is I can act as I've got no hang-over lor, cos I still can work very hard while having hang-over but I will be a zombie when I knocked off.

Okay, enough of my alcohol talk, I'm not a 酒鬼, cos I still can live without alcohol. I'm alcohol free for 9 mths when I'm pregnant, so I can live without. As for now, there's no reason for me to live without it. Alcohol gives me energy and I'm more awake when I drink.

My new job has been giving me pleasure. Customer services is still my cup of tea. I'm a master of service now. I'm learning fast and I can manage the center even when my boss is not around. I'm not sure what my boss think of me, but I'm satisfied with my own performance.

I've been meeting my old friends and all of us are doing great even when now the economy is bad (real bad actually!). I met Mr Lee few days ago for a mug of beer, he mentioned that he intend to set up a movie company in a few years time and he may ask me to join him. Nobody knows what will happen in a few years time. I may be doing very well in my present company? I may be a full time tai-tai then? I may be living overseas? Who knows? See how ... 到时再说吧!

Frankly speaking, I'm sick of the entertainment industries.

没有评论: